Replace that old and unsightly stock 13-row oil cooler with our high-performance aluminum model. Never worry about puncturing your stock cooler again. Our T6 aluminum oil coolers are machined exclusively for Bonneville Performance. They are turbulated and include A&N fittings with Teflon inner and stainless steel braided outer. The lines can be black coated. Cooling tubes can be ordered optionally in anodized black. These are the same units used on our racing Super Trackers & sport Street Trackers.
This is how our system dissipates heat at a 40-50% better rate than the factory system!
- Each cooling tube is made of 6061 T6 aircraft grade aluminum and dissipates heat at a better rate than the casting used by Triumph.
- Both cooling tubes are mounted on the leading edge of the frame down tubes away from the engine heat and the exhaust header heat – this again allows for better dissipation of heat from the engine oil passing through.
- Each cooling tube has a perforated steel strip that slows down the oil passing through from the cylinder head to the crankcase sump – this is the hottest part of the engine system and allows it to cool at a better rate than the factory set up.
- Unlike the factory cooler, our system separates the oil flow to two cooling tubes rather than the one used by the factory set up.
- For additional reference, this link explains the thermal conductivity of different aluminum alloys – https://www.clintonaluminum.com/best-aluminum-alloys-for-heat-transfer/
FITS: All years of air-cooled Bonneville, Thruxton, and Scrambler with Triumph OEM 13-row oil coolers. NOTE: The 2016+ liquid-cooled models have no external oil lines to connect an oil pressure gauge to.
PDF Download – Bonneville Performance Oil Cooler Kit Installation Instructions – 446 KB
Randal (verified owner) –
I purchased this kit in black for my 2008 Triumph Bonneville Black, to replace the ugly stock 13 row oil cooler. The kit arrived with all the parts required for the conversion. Referring to my Haynes manual and the BP instructions, the conversion went without any problems. The new oil cooler looks way better and functions great. Now I don’t have to worry about a rock puncturing the cooler and creating a leak while on the road. I recommend this kit for any Bonneville owner looking for ways to improve the performance of this great machine!