Street Tracker 995
The ultimate in Triumph Bonneville high performance! A complete turnkey high performance street tracker motorcycle product.
Own the ultimate Bonneville Performance motorcycle product!
Bonneville Performance Street Tracker 995 Specifications:
- Engine: 995 cc 270 degree crank, 96.5 mm bore, 68 mm stroke
- Rear Wheel HP: 101
- Torque: 87 ft. lbs. @ 4700 rpm
- Cam: BP Mile Cam
- Frame and swing arm: 4130 Chrome Molly
- Gearing: 520 chain, 17 front, 45 rear
- Wheel base: 55.5 inches - adjustable to 57.5 inches
- Steering head angle: 24.5 degrees
- Front suspension: Modified (lengthened) Yamaha R6 43 mm 3-way adjustable cartridge forks, Billet triple clamps with 1 mm to 7 mm offsets
- Rear suspension: Penske 3-way adjustable mono-shock
- Ground clearance: 10.5 inches
- Seat height: 31.5 inches
- Front wheel: Custom Buchanan alloy rims and spokes (Performance Machine forged aluminum in photos no longer available).
- Rear wheel: Custom Buchanan alloy rims and spokes (Performance Machine forged aluminum in photos no longer available).
- Front brakes: 2 - Beringer 6 piston Aerotec calipers, Suzuki K4 298 mm rotors
- Rear brake: Beringer 2-piston floating caliper, A&A Racing 10.5 inch rotor
- Wet weight: (2.4 gallons gas, oil and battery) 351 lbs.
- Finish: Custom Paint by Smokey
Use our Contact Form to initiate the process of ordering your custom Bonneville Performance Street Tracker (Product ID: BP-ST-995)!
There are no reviews yet.