IN STOCK: High Performance 1200cc Crate Engine
- Type: Rebuilt 2005 or later Triumph Parallel Twin 270 degree firing order set up for carbureted bike.
- 101 mm Bore x 74.3 mm Stroke 10.5:1 compression
- Counter balance system removed – replaced with dynamically balanced crankshaft
- 106 – 110 rear wheel HP, 90 – 92 ft. lbs. torque @ 4700 rpm
Crate Engine Specifications
- Crankshaft: New Triumph 270 degree dynamically balanced and micro-polished
- Oil Pumps: (2) New Triumph
- Rods: New CARRILLO to Bonneville Performance Specifications
- Pistons, Rings, Wrist Pins & Circlips: New Bonneville Performance/WISECO 10.5:1, 12.5 or 13.5 Compression kits at 90 mm, 96.5 mm, or 101 mm
- Cylinder: New Bonneville Performance Billet Cylinders CNC machined for 96.5 mm or 101 mm engine kits – 90 mm and 92 mm kits use Triumph factory cylinders
- Cylinder Sleeves: New Bonneville Performance 4 mm 6061 Aluminum Nikasil-Plated sleeves are specifically made for this engine kit
- Head: Triumph ported to Bonneville Performance specifications
- Intake Manifolds: Bonneville Performance billet and port matched
- Valve Train: New 1 mm over intake valves, new valve stem seals, BP/FERREA custom valves, spring kits, retainers and keepers. Exhaust valves are Triumph factory.
- Camshafts: New 270 degree Bonneville Performance cams
- Clutch: New BARNETT multi-plate with Performance Green Spring set
- Main and Rod Bearings, Engine Seals and Gaskets: New
- Timing: The engine is timed and the valves are set to Triumph clearance recommendations.
- Cases and Covers: The engine cases and covers are all stripped recoated and/or show polished and thoroughly cleaned prior to assembly.
- Components: We use the very best components tried and tested on our GNC Flat Track Series Supertracker Race Bikes.
- Engineering: All of our engine kits are engineered in partnership with WISECO. Our COMETIC, MLS and Triumph paper gasket sets are all made specifically for this engine and are of the finest quality.
- Testing: At your request we will heat cycle the engine to seal the rings and test ride the motorcycle to insure that all systems and components are 100%.