Street Tracker 1100
This is the “Ultimate Bonneville performance and riding experience” according to Motorcycle.com! Bonneville Performance delivers the 1100 ST as a complete turnkey Bonneville Performance Street Tracker motorcycle that will blow you away!
Own the "ultimate Bonneville performance and riding experience" today!
Bonneville Performance Street Tracker 1100 Specifications:
- Engine: 1100 cc, 270 degree crank, 10:5:1 compression, 101 mm bore, 68 mm stroke
- Rear Wheel HP: 90
- Torque: 76 ft. lbs. @ 4700 rpm
- Cam: BP High Performance Mile Cam
- Frame and swing arm: 4130 Chrome Molly
- Gearing: 520 chain, 17 front, 45 rear
- Wheel base: 55.5 inches - adjustable to 57.5 inches
- Steering head angle: 24.5 degrees
- Front suspension: Modified (lengthened) Yamaha R6 43 mm 3-way adjustable cartridge forks, Billet triple clamps with 1 mm to 7 mm offsets
- Rear suspension: Penske 3-way adjustable mono-shock
- Ground clearance: 10.5 inches
- Seat height: 31.5 inches
- Front wheel: Custom Buchanan alloy rims and spokes (Performance Machine forged aluminum in photos no longer available).
- Rear wheel: Custom Buchanan alloy rims and spokes (Performance Machine forged aluminum in photos no longer available).
- Front brakes: 2 - Beringer 6 piston Aerotec calipers, Suzuki K4 298 mm rotors
- Rear brake: Beringer 2-piston floating caliper, A&A Racing 10.5 inch rotor
- Wet weight: (2.4 gallons gas, oil and battery) 351 lbs.
- Finish: Custom Paint by Smokey
Use our Contact Form to initiate the process of ordering your custom Bonneville Performance Street Tracker (Product ID: BP-ST-1100)!