Bonneville Performance offers high performance parts, services and custom options for Triumph Bonneville owners that are second to none. We can make this claim with confidence as no other Bonneville aftermarket supplier has developed their products and services through the rigors of AMA Pro Flat Track Grand National Championship racing. We were the first Triumph factory sponsored team and have remained in that position since 2012. For 2015 our Bonneville Performance team is co-sponsored by Castrol Racing and Triumph Motorcycles America and our rider is Jake Shoemaker #55. Additional sponsors for 2015 include: GE Capital, Freedom Road Financing, Wiseco, Web Cam Racing Cams, VET Motorsports and the U.S. Marines.
Super Tracker Specifications
- Frame: 4130 Chrome Molly – 18.5 lbs – Designed and hand built by BP team – Monoshock Chassis can be purchased here
- Engine: Modified Triumph Parallel 270º air cooled twin 995cc, 95+ rear wheel HP – 995cc Crate Engine can be purchased here.
- Ignition: Custom DYNA S mechanical advance total loss battery
- Carburetors: Modified Mikuni 41mm TM Racing – For everyday street use, similar Mikuni 42mm HSR carbs can be purchased here
- Exhaust: Custom BP design 2-into-1 system with SuperTrapp silencer – Stainless or mild steel versions can be purchased here
- Front Suspension: Modified Yamaha R6 3-way adjustable with adjustable triple clamps – custom front suspension may be purchased here
- Rear Suspension: Ohlins Mono-shock, 3-way adjustable
- Wheels: Performance Machine 19 inch front & rear Dirt Track forged aluminum racing
- Tires: Spec Dunlap Dirt Track Racing CD 5 front and CD 8 rear compound
- Brakes (Rear only): 4-piston Performance Machine floating caliper 10.5 inch cast iron rotor
- Fuel: Spec SUNOCO 112 Racing Fuel